Weighting4Me

the adventures of Chubbette as she persues (yet again) weight loss. I just want to get under 200 pounds for chrissake, is that too much to ask?

Thursday, December 6, 2007

out of the 2-20s and the 2-teens

Official weight this morning: 207. Still doing low-carb but not in a crazy, obsessive way. I find that I require way less food than I used to and my interest in food seems to be waning a bit. My clothes are looser and I have an overall feeling of lightness. And my face seems to be emerging. I notice it has shape and contour. I'm wearing more fitted clothes lately too. The odd thing is that I have lost around 25 pounds and yet the only person who has noticed (and said something to me about it) is my mother. Harrumph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home