Weighting4Me

the adventures of Chubbette as she persues (yet again) weight loss. I just want to get under 200 pounds for chrissake, is that too much to ask?

Friday, July 27, 2007


So I joined Weight Watchers this week -- the online version because I am too antisocial when it comes to the issue of my weight. I don't want to sit in a room with a bunch of other fat people and chatter happily about points and sugar-free pudding and how much I weigh. My fatness, though out there (obviously) for the world to see is not open for discussion. I don't want to talk about it-- at least not at the moment. I just want to deal with it and do so effectively. I have had a good week, so far. Part of this is because I have only needed to contend with one social event and as much as I pre-planned mentally on how to avoid partaking of the junk food that is a huge part of get-togethers with my girlfriends, it wasn't even an issue. Someone offered me some chips only once the entire time and I said I had slept late and therefore had just had breakfast so I was still full. No big deal. I have remained within my alloted WW points each day this week. But the weekend looms ahead, and weigh-in on Monday. Wish me well. I feel pretty strong at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home