Weighting4Me

the adventures of Chubbette as she persues (yet again) weight loss. I just want to get under 200 pounds for chrissake, is that too much to ask?

Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday weigh-in

Monday weigh-in: 228.6. Argh.

I have been circling around the Alli displays at Walgreen's lately and reading what I can in recent newspaper and magazine articles about the over-the-counter release of the fat-blocker. It occurs to me that I really don't want to risk having an oily discharge, gas and explosive diarrhea. So I think I'll pass on the Alli for now. My decision is to join Weight Watchers. AGAIN. Fuck. But I'm doing it online this time. I just cannot stand the simpering women at the WW meetings in my town. So off we go to online WW. Today. It starts today. Wish me luck. And no loose stools.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home