Weighting4Me

the adventures of Chubbette as she persues (yet again) weight loss. I just want to get under 200 pounds for chrissake, is that too much to ask?

Monday, July 16, 2007

I have curves for miles. And miles. And...you get the point


Yes, I do have curves. Some of those curves are drooping a bit but still -- I love my curves. I would love them more if they weren't so wide. And droopy. But the point is that I have everything here that I need to feel good about me -- the raw material exists. It's not like I am fat and homely. It may sound appallingly shallow of me, but I would rather be fat and pretty than skinny and homely. Yeah, that does sound appalling. But frankly, this idea that has accompanied my self-destructive overeating all these years has somehow comforted me -- yes I may be fat, but when I lose weight I will be a bombshell and a half. Because I have a pretty face. And if I had a dollar for every time some old lady has said to me "Honey, you have SUCH a pretty face--if only you'd lose some weight..." not to mention everyone who has said it behind my ample back, I would be rich, no doubt. At the very least I'd be able to buy myself a new Coach bag. My weight this morning: 228.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home