Weighting4Me

the adventures of Chubbette as she persues (yet again) weight loss. I just want to get under 200 pounds for chrissake, is that too much to ask?

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

yeah, so we're back


Weight: 215

Um, okay, Weight Watchers was a huge bust for me.

I could not stand the idea of dragging my ass to meetings so I tried the online membership. But I felt like I was a slave to my computer, loggging in every time I ate something and recording the points. It was insane and I hated it. So now I am doing low carb and it seems to actually work. Although I went off WW and promptly packed on about five pounds so I ended up walking into my doctor's office weighing in at 232. Holy shit. He recommended low carb. Not zero carb, just lower. No white flour, pasta, rice, limited sugar. I find that for the most part I'm pretty satisfied with few food attacks and no binging even on all the Halloween candy all over the house. I have not started exercising at this point but I know I'll need to soon since I've lost nearly 20 pounds without breaking a sweat and I know that will come to a halt one of these days. I feel good right now -- when I am handling myself with food I feel so much better about everything else in my life, more confident, more self-assured. I have to remind myself of this because I am not up for another relapse. Oh, Jeebus--please get me through Thanksgiving. Oy. The eating season is here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home