Weighting4Me

the adventures of Chubbette as she persues (yet again) weight loss. I just want to get under 200 pounds for chrissake, is that too much to ask?

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Weigh-in


Weight: 223.2

So I am down 4.8 pounds the first week on the damnable Weight Watchers flex points plan. The crazy thing is that as much as I am loathe to admit it, WW makes sense, it's logical and it works. I can eat whatever I damn well please today as long as I am accountable for it and make adjustments to everything else I put in my mouth.

This initial 4.8 may well be water. I really don't care. It is 4.8 pounds less on my scale and my ass than I had a week ago so rock on. On to a new week and a good week. The funny thing is that when I have the eating thing under control, everything else in my life and in my head seems to go so much better. I feel better about everything in general, Which is pretty nice and I am not willing to give that up.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home